Short On-Demand Training Videos for Students
Short Videos for Using Wikis in Blackboard
Discussion Board Overview Videos
Uploading and Viewing Turnitin Assignments in Blackboard
In order to submit a Turnitin assignment via Blackboard:
- Log in to Blackboard and click on the relevant course.
- Check the content areas, such as Assignments and Course Documents, to locate the assigment. These areas can be entered through the menu buttons on the left side of the course homepage.
- Once the assignment has been located, click on the "View/Complete" link.
- Click on the "Submit" button, then upload and submit your document.
In order to view and print a graded assignment, refer to the document below:
Welcome to this LibGuide which assists you with navigating and using Blackboard.
On the left- hand side you will find helpful videos provided by Blackboard to accomplish certain tasks.
HBU has given you the option to self-enroll into certain courses, such as the Academic Integrity course, which awards you 1 CLW point upon completion. The Orientation to Blackboard course is also available for self- enrollment.
Students are added to Blackboard via imports from the HBU student registration system in Banner.
When a student is officially dropped from a course, they may or may not be removed from the course roster inside Blackboard. If a student has officially dropped a course through the registration add/drop process, for whatever reason, the student is no longer a member of the dropped course even if they still appear on the Blackboard roster. After an official drop is processed, the ability to access Blackboard does not constitute enrollment in a course.
Orientation to Blackboard Learn 9
In order to learn how to navigate Blackboard Learn 9, enroll in the Orientation to Blackboard Learn 9 course by completing the following steps:
- Log in to Blackboard
- Click on the "My Blackboard Learn 9 Courses" tab in the upper-right corner
- In the search bar under "Course Search," enter "orientation to blackboard" and then hit Go
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the Course ID and click "Enroll"
- Click "Submit" on the confirmation page to complete self-enrollment.