Some Books of Interest
Welcome Psychology Students
This guide is written to assist HBU psychology students, undergraduate and graduate, to utilize the many library resources available to you from Moody Library. We encourage you to contact the reference staff with any questions that you might have about your library research. Contact the creators of this guide, Diane Casebier (281-649-3178) or Ann Noble (281-649-3177) or the library reference desk (281-649-3180).
You might want to consult the Psychological Tests and Measures Tab, which links to another LibGuide which is intended to introduce users to the basic procedures and sources available to locate psychological tests and measures.
Notes from Library Instruction Classes
Below is a link to the outline of the Instruction session given by Diane Casebier for Dr. Fauria's Human Growth and Development Class and another for Dr. Hale's PSYC6320 and Dr. Lutjemeier's EDUC/PSYC 6320.
- Finding Instrument Doc. Finding Authors Doc.
- Finding Theses or Dissertations
- MMYB and San Diego University Test Finder Tips
- About Moody Library
- Using Author Affiliation to search for articles.
- Affiliation Tips Spring 2011
- Dr. Brown's Research Class Day 2
- Dr. Brown's Research Class Notes Day 1
- Dr. Lowery
- Library Instruction
- Library Instruction PSYC6320 Dr. Hale
- Lutjemeier Psyc 6320 Summer 1
- Dr. Alger PSYC 3313
- Dr. Laman Psyc 3313
Please Give Us Feedback on the Guide